Pet policy Overview
Elevate your living
Pet Policy Overview
The following is an overview of the pet policy for Will Rose Apartments; complete guidelines will be furnished alongside lease agreements.
- Any tenant or applicant who wishes to keep a pet shall inform management.
- Common household pets shall include domesticated dogs, cats, fish, birds, and turtles kept for pleasure.
- No tenant shall have more than two cats or dogs.
- The size & breed of pets may be limited; owners must be able to maintain control over their pets at all times.
- All cats & dogs must be spayed or neutered when medically possible.
- Cats & dogs must be leashed when outside the owner’s apartment.
- Tenant shall keep the unit and its patios, if any, clean and free of pet odors, feces, urine, waste, litter and insect infestation.
- Restrain and prevent the pet from gnawing, chewing, scratching or otherwise defacing the doors, walls, windows and floor coverings of the unit, other units and the common area, buildings, landscaping, and shrubs.
- Immediately remove, clean up, & appropriately dispose of any pet feces, waste, and litter deposited by the tenant’s pet on the common grounds, shrubs, flower beds, sidewalks, accessways, parking lots, and streets of the development.
- Cats and dogs will wear an identification collar at all times.
- The pet shall be maintained and properly licensed and inoculated as required by local, county, or state statute, ordinance, or health code.
- Pets of vicious or dangerous disposition shall not be permitted.
- A pet will not be permitted to disturb the health, safety, rights, comfort or peaceful and quiet enjoyment of other tenants.
- Pet owners shall be liable for damage caused by their pets.
- It is strongly suggested that pet owners obtain liability insurance.
- Will Rose requires a one-time non-refundable pet fee of $300.
- Will Rose information and pet policies may be updated annually.